Loos virtually all the time pose a storage problem. They typically have minimal house to do all the roles we have to do in there and to retailer the whole lot we use whereas we're in there.
When a bathroom is shared by a few individuals, and even a whole household, distinctive storage challenges come up, they usually require distinctive options. When, say, 4 individuals use the identical room for bathing, an apparent drawback is: the place do you place all of the towels? Toilet producers got here up with a greater answer: double towel racks.
A standard single towel rack supplies sufficient house to dry one towel. For those who've obtained 4 individuals utilizing 4 towels every day, and you've got a typical bathroom, you may want a wall coated with towel rods to supply sufficient drying house.
Double towel racks present an innovation answer to this all-too-common bathroom storage drawback. You will discover double towel racks are available conventional finishes like polished chrome and polished and vintage brass, and well-liked finishes like brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze. You'll find economical variations of double towel racks in unfinished wooden and ceramic-and-plastic. Whatever the quantity the wall house you've accessible to put in this , you may discover one to suit your house; they arrive within the vary of ordinary sizes.
In case your bathroom is brief on storage, you may normally be open to contemplating any new space-saving options. You'll find bathroom cabinets with a double towel racks put in under. Think about-in the house the place you might usually dry a towel or two, you may double your hanging house, and have room to retailer a couple of contemporary folded towels and different bathroom necessities, too.
Double towel racks are a superb answer once you've obtained numerous damp towels to deal with, however different options do exist:
• Set up a row of pegs or hooks alongside the wall of the bathroom.
• Set up a number of multi-prong hooks on the again of the bathroom door.
• Purchase a shower curtain rod with a towel rack included in its design.
• While you buy shower doorways, search for ones the place the handles double as towel bars.
• Set up suction-cup hooks inside the bathtub encompass.
• Place a swing-arm towel bar to the wall subsequent to your tub or shower. This fashion, the towel bars prolong into the room; they don't seem to be restricted to hanging in opposition to a wall.
• Cling a hook over the bathroom door, linen closet door, or the door of the water closet. These over-door hooks are available single, double, and a number of hook variations in colours and finishes that both stand out or mix in.
• Repurpose an old-style coat rack and use it to hold towels within the bathroom. It takes up solely a single sq. foot of valuable flooring house.
• If you wish to add furnishings to your bathroom, search for a corridor tree, which is often reserved to be used within the lobby or a mudroom. They arrive in lots of types and finishes, outfitted with hooks, mirrors, storage benches, and cabinets.
• For those who've lucky sufficient to have a large linen closet in your bathroom, go to the closet group part of your property enchancment retailer. These shops have educated personnel who might help you take a look at the house you've and redesign it to fit your wants.
Putting in a few double towel racks can present a easy means so as to add cupboard space to your bathroom. However examine all of the doable storage choices on your distinctive bathroom design challenges. You are not restricted to at least one solution-think creatively and mix them to make a bathroom that works for you.