1. Add a skinny layer of a base coat to your nails. Guarantee that your toenails are reduce and clear first. This can assist make sure that your paint job lasts longer, and also will defend your nails from the tough chemical compounds present in nail polish.
2. Wait till your toes and nails have been discharged completely. At this level you'll want to add nail polish using the three-stroke methodology:
The Three-Stroke Methodology
Some issues to do earlier than you begin:
o Roll the bottle of nail polish in between your palms to do away with air bubbles which may muck up your nails when making use of the polish afterward. It is a higher methodology than the extra widespread shaking of the bottle.
o Put solely sufficient paint on the comb to color one toenail. Make sure that the layer of polish you placed on is skinny. This can assist to make sure that there may be much less chipping and smudging for weeks to return.
o Discover a option to preserve your toes separate. I like to recommend cotton balls (though yoga toes are widespread as effectively).
three. Place the paintbrush proper in entrance of the cuticle, push again in the direction of the cuticle till proper earlier than it touches the pores and skin, after which make one clear stroke towards the entrance of the toe.
four. Do this stroke on one aspect of the toenail. Subsequent do a stroke like that on the opposite aspect. To complete up, make a stroke like that up the center half. Keep in mind that the coat ought to be skinny. Additionally do not forget that the whole toenail ought to be painted from just one dip into the bottle. Attempt to keep away from getting any nail polish in your pores and skin (clearly), but when it does, don't worry about it. It should disappear subsequent time you shower. If you happen to want your toenails to look good earlier than the subsequent time you shower, simply preserve a q-tip dabbed in Polish remover useful, and wipe away any that falls in your pores and skin. Will probably be straightforward to do as a result of the polish added will probably be recent.
5. Wait till the nail polish dries completely. Give it a bit of further time too, as a result of the seen layer of nail polish dries quicker than the half beneath, so even when it seems to be dry, touching it might trigger the paint job to smudge. That's the right way to do the three-stroke methodology!
6. Apply a second coat of nail polish as soon as that coat has served utterly, as soon as once more using the three-stroke methodology.
7. As soon as that coat is dry, add a transparent topcoat polish. This can give your toenail a beautiful shine.
eight. Wait till the topcoat dries, and you're prepared to indicate off your fairly toes!