A hookless bathe curtain is solely that - a bathe curtain with out hooks! Historically bathe curtains have small holes in them for including hooks or rings which might be hooked up to a rod or rail throughout the bathe or tub. Hookless curtains have a lot bigger holes, grommets or eyelets permitting for a rod to be positioned by the holes. The rings are versatile and actually pop over the curtain rod permitting for fast and straightforward set up.
- no fiddly hooks to fiddle with or snap
- straightforward to put in with 'flex-rings' (10 seconds)
- clear straight line
- straightforward to slip curtain alongside pole
- would not have to take entire rod down for laundry curtain
- curtain folds/stacks neatly when pulled again
- no further hooks or rings to purchase
- holes may tear if eyelets fail or poor high quality
- can not personalise with curtain hooks
When selecting a hookless choice in your curtain you aren't restricted to plain curtains and even simply white. Curtains appropriate for rods are available in a myriad of designs, colors and patterns with contrasting or co-ordinating eyelets. Certainly one of my shiny favourites that I've come throughout is a Peva 71 x 74 inch 'Splash' design which has completely different sized panels that includes completely different colored spots with the three phrases: Suds, Ker-splatt and Splash printed throughout the curtain and contrasting purple eyelets or grommets.
Easy methods to appropriately set up your hookless curtain:
1. Stand outdoors the bathtub dealing with in
2. Grasp the highest half of a pair of rings (with the slit between them) with each arms
three. Gently push high half of rings over the bathe rod, the decrease half of rings will observe beneath rod. The slits magically disappear
four. Proceed till full
5. When put in appropriately the curtain's facet edges will face out and the slits will likely be behind the rod.
Most bathe curtains have a particular anti-microbial therapy that helps to withstand mould and mildew. Hookless curtains can be found in plain white, plain colors resembling blue, purple and pink. Striped curtains can have horizontal or vertical stripes, two-tone or multicoloured. Curtains with mosaic borders the place the eyelets are look nice and conceal the slits very well. Patterns characteristic broadly in hookless bathe curtains and one other very fashionable design is with a transparent viewing panel. Some even have pockets for customising and personalising your curtain. Black and white stripes are a traditional for any rest room decor and naturally it is possible for you to to search out liners for those who want them.