Ideas for getting the very best job on the proper worth
Not all contractors are the identical, make sure that the contractor / refinisher is:
- Licensed, every county requires a license, verify expiration dates and license restrictions, not everybody can do all of it.
- Insured and may show it with a Certificates of Insurance coverage particularly addressed to you or your constructing mgr.
- How lengthy has been in enterprise
- Expertise with bathtub and tile refinishing
Get three estimates
- Don't use cellphone quotes as the principle issue to pick a contractor / refinisher
- It's essential to get an in-home estimate
- Measure for sq. footage
- Get charge per sq. foot
- Add price for extras like colours, tile repairs (free tiles, fixtures, chipped / damaged tiles, and many others.)
- Is the grout on the partitions being redone
- Is the caulking across the tub / shower being eliminated and changed
- A standard challenge is paint elimination from earlier jobs, that must be addresses and price must be added or cope with
- Is the paint from earlier job being eliminated?
- Is the bathroom being protected and ventilated accurately
- Sturdy fumes and odors have to be vented open air (crucial)
- Is there shower doorways?
- Is the elimination and re-installation included within the worth
- How a lot are you paying for this service gadgets
- What the whole price is with gross sales tax
- What's the deposit, progress and closing fee
- When are this fee due and the way are they paid.
When following this information strains you'll be able to count on an excellent job from a good refiner at a good worth, keep in mind a contractor must have insurance coverage and expert labor and you might be anticipated to pay for these prices. Bathtub and tile refinishing is an inexpensive choice and an actual discount in comparison with new bathroom transforming.